Rhinoceros® Plugin to export Autodesk Alias® wire files
|Layers with color||Layers with color|
|Point Light||Point Light|
|Directional Light||Directional Light|
|Spot Light||Spot Light|
|Rectangular Light||Area Light|
|Linear Light||Linear Light|
- Rhino 6 should be installed. An evaluation version can be obtained here.
- Alias 2017 x64 or above should be installed. An evaluation version can be obtained here.
- If Alias 2021 is installed, please update the version to Alias 2021.3.
- .NET framework 4.6.1 or above. Download the framework from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49981
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable x64 or above. Download the files from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
Double click the downloaded Installer.
The License Manger will automatically pop up when the plugin is invoked for the first time. A trial subscription for 10 days can be activated by clicking on the "Trial Subscription" button. Click on the "Buy Subscription" button for a one year subscription. The cost of subscription is USD 99. Internet Connection is required to enable trial subscription and to activate regular subscription. After buying the subscription, click on "Activate Subscription" to activate your subscription. The License Manager will automatically pop up 9 days before the end of subscription period
Please proceed to the download section.
- Limitations: Some trim edges might be distorted when exporting certain Rhino parametric geometry.
- Work Around: Save the file in Rhino as v2 and reopen before exporting to Alias. The resulting files will not have the distortions when imported to Alias
Please add your comments and feedback.